CARTAC’s mid-year Steering Committee meeting for FY16 took place in Georgetown, Guyana on Monday November 23, 2015. The meeting was graciously hosted by the Bank of Guyana.
Final meeting documents and presentations are posted here.
Please note that you will be required to print your own copies of meeting documents as only limited copies of selected documents will be made available at the meeting.
- Final Meeting Agenda
- Attendance List – Nov 24, 2015
- CARTAC FY16 Work Plan
- Accompanying TA Sector Notes
- Presentations – Update on CARTAC Developments
- CARTAC Program Coordinator’s Report – David, Kloeden, CARTAC
- Appendix to Programme Coordinator’s Report – Available under Members Only Content
- CARTAC Phase V – Holger Floerkemeier, IMF/ICD
- CARTAC Financial Report – Holger Floerkemeier, IMF/ICD
- CARTAC Mid-Term Evaluation Action Plan – Holger Floerkemeier, IMF/ICD and CARTAC
- Presentations – Sustainable Development Goals
- Background Documents:
- Implications for the Caribbean and CARTAC – Peter Allum, IMF/SPR
- Donor Perspective – Leonardo Iannone,Canada and the Joan Nadal-Sastre, EU
- CARICOM Perspective – Garfield Barnwell, CARICOM
- Financing for the Development Agenda – Michael Keen, IMF/FAD
- TADAT: Something New in the Fiscal Toolkit – Denise Edwards-Dowe, Dominica IRD
- CARTAC Phase IV Mid-Term Evaluation (Final Report, Official Response Action Plan) – Available under Members Only Content
- CARTAC Annual Report FY 2015